cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duette Brooch

Signed "Pat Pend".  When disassembled, the two pieces do not have clips, & everying thing is soldered, nothing moveable.   Is there missing pieces?

Thanks.IMG_7815.JPGIMG_7814.JPGIMG_7804.JPGIMG_7807.JPG

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Duette Brooch

There is a separate brooch clip back that the pieces fit in. If you google "coro duette brooch clip" and look at images, scroll down, and there is a photo of the brooch clip along with the other pieces. Sometimes you can find your missing piece for sale on ebay. Hope this helps. Your brooch is lovely!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

You can also try search from Trifari KTF Clipmates Brooch. I sold one years ago and it was missing some stones but was gorgeous. It didn't say Trifari on it just KTF and was very hard to find . It also said Clipmates which was also hard to find on it .
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

This link is from Illusion Jewels Presents, RCJ's "Dress Clips and Clip-pins
Construction and Patents" that you may find helpful. I had no problems using the link without error messages, so the site now appears accessible. For information only:

http://www.illusionjewels.com/research/dressclipsp.html

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for taking the time to supply this useful information & heading me in the right direction.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Very helpful.  Thank you.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Will do! Thanks.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

I found this thread re: a similar brooch on the forum from Aug. 2015:    https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry-Gemstones-Board-Group/Looks-like-Rhinestone-Duette-Dress-Clip-...   -  It was suggested that perhaps the brooch was part of a set, that the "clip" pieces actually slid on a bracelet. 

Thanks

Message 8 of 8
latest reply