cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’ve heard from many of you that sharing what’s trending with buyers on eBay is providing value. With that in mind, I plan to regularly keep you updated on these types of insights, and would appreciate feedback or areas where you’d like me to go deeper. 

Memorial Day marks the unofficial start of summer, and we’re seeing shoppers from coast to coast find new ways to unwind. There’s been a surge in sales of things that create a backyard playground, along with heightened interest in fixing up cars as many plan upcoming road trips. 

On a personal level, I’ve been spending a lot of time selling lately - everything from my old Nikon D7100 Camera, a portable DAC, some GE Smart Switches, and a new Google Home Mini Smart Assistant. It’s energizing to watch things move quickly, and the truth is, our shoppers are searching for a wide variety of items. I think some of the new trends might surprise you.

These selling guides are designed to showcase what’s most in demand, and also offer a reminder that people want a range of merchandise, conditions and price points.  

Thanks again for selling on eBay.

Jordan Sweetnam

SVP + General Manager, Americas Market

Trending gifts.jpg

Getting ready.jpg

Outdoor games.jpg

Automotive.jpg

Other things.jpg