cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers, 

I wanted to share some fun news with you: eBay was just named one of the Best Places to Work in the U.S. by Glassdoor. This annual award is based on voluntary feedback from eBay employees, and I can’t think of a better way to start the year. 

It’s a reflection of how much you - our sellers - contribute to eBay employees’ sense of pride and purpose in their work. I consistently hear from our employees - whether three months in or celebrating their 10 year anniversary - that the connections, partnerships and friendships they’ve built with so many of you is the most genuinely meaningful aspect of their work.   

Few companies enjoy such a close partnership with its customers, but eBay is a community that’s been built over the course of 26 years. Supporting our sellers isn’t a by-product of what we do; it is why eBay exists, and why we come to work each day. 

And, we feel your support daily in so many different ways. You’ve helped eBay for Charity support more than 110,000 charities and reach $1.1 billion in donations. In 2020 you inspired our employees to match an astonishing $1.7 million in eBay Foundation donations and volunteer hours. And most importantly, you’ve created jobs, contributed to a healthier planet, mentored sellers and motivated other entrepreneurs to follow their own small business dreams.

Culture is about what a company values - and in our case, that’s you. 

Jordan Sweetnam

unnamed.png