cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay has never been more committed to living our purpose: enabling our diverse community of small businesses to succeed and grow. I posted on Monday about how eBay in the U.S. responded to the events taking place across the country. In support of Blackout Tuesday, we pledged to donate fees from the music category that day to charities that fight for equality, which equaled $300K. At a global level, eBay announced today we will donate an additional $1M - for a total amount of $1.3M - to organizations that work, day in and day out, to fight systemic racism and injustice.  Jordan Sweetnam, SVP + GM AmericasJordan Sweetnam, SVP + GM Americas

Staying out of the conversation isn’t an option; this is about equal rights and making sure that folks feel seen. There is no place for hate or violence in our community, and we will do whatever we can to affect change. This is who we are as a brand, and we have a long history of offering financial support to those who need it most and reflect our cultural values.   

We know that some of you have had your brick and mortar operations impacted by the recent  demonstrations, and we're here to help. If you have personally felt the effects, please contact us at SellerHelpFeedback@ebay.com. We are finding ways as an organization to help you get back to business. Please know that eBay will always advocate on behalf of our sellers to build a stronger community and more inclusive world.   

I’m most proud of eBay when I witness first-hand your compassion and desire to help fellow sellers and assist those in need. Together, we can do more and create opportunity across the board for our sellers and small business community. 

As always, thank you for selling on eBay. 

Jordan