cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use 'Lockable Filters' in the app

Just a couple of days ago, the lock symbol within filter settings has disappeared. I've been using this feature for while on 'Sold Items' and now I'm unable to. The lockable filter setting is turned on and I do not see the lock icon next to sold items anymore. I have reinstalled the app but that did not fix the issue. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I am having the same issue. I have the  Enable lockable filters in the  Custom settings. But the blue lock will still not appear. I have also tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Lockable filters seem to still be available, but not for "sold" or "ended" items as they have been.

It is not clear if this is an intended change or an unintended side effect of another change.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

same here how do we even talk to anyone about it.  I am so frustrated with it i cannot work like this.  Every search i do goes back to the open items page no matter how many times i change it to sold. my lockable filter button is on.  EBAY MONITORS ANY IDEAS ON THIS???

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I just started my own thread on this. I have used the mobile app for years and always locked the "sold" and "completed" items in my search results. Suddenly, with no changes made by me the lock icons that were always to the left of the sold and completed toggles (as well as other fields) are gone. I cannot lock them any longer. In the customize section for the search the option for "lockable filters" is toggled on.  I have toggled this multiple times, restarted the phone, made sure the app and iOS are up to date and deleted the eBay app and reinstalled it. Nothing works.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

The lockable filter padlock now appears again beside the sold or completed options, and the feature seems to be working again.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I contacted eBay yesterday about this and a little while later it did start working again (on 10/12/23). Not sure if it was fixed because of my reaching out or just FM.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@mistermikeshopping wrote:

Just a couple of days ago, the lock symbol within filter settings has disappeared. I've been using this feature for while on 'Sold Items' and now I'm unable to. The lockable filter setting is turned on and I do not see the lock icon next to sold items anymore. I have reinstalled the app but that did not fix the issue. 

Hey @mistermikeshopping! Thank you for reporting this and as of now the locks should be working as they were previously.  

Devon,
eBay
Message 8 of 8
latest reply