cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to share an item with another platform

This morning, all of a sudden, the eBay android app has stopped presenting a choice of platforms to which I can share an item. What should happen normally is this: select an item on the app, and on selecting "share item", a popup should open at the bottom, presenting the user with a list of apps (example: WhatsApp) to which to share.

What currently happens is that the popup attempts to slideup from the bottom, and then slides down almost immediately, with no platform choices presented.

I am using the app on a Google Pixel 6a with android version 13 installed on 05-May-2023.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi! Did you find a fix for this? I'm having the exact same problem but with the pixel 7.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

As of app version 6.113.0.3 I can no longer get the share sheet to slide up all the way to click any of it on 90% of the items, and all feedback from current listed sellers and purchased items is gone. Was this update even beta tested? The play store reviews are rittled with this same issue. This is on android 11 and a device with android 13.

Edit: It like just fixed it self. Might be back end issues, hmm. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply