cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I increase my sales?

My ebay store is too slow. not selling well. can anyone help?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@work-team79 wrote:

My ebay store is too slow. not selling well. can anyone help?

Hi,

It's slow for a lot of us right now. Not only is summer the slow time of the year for most of us, but ebay is making a lot of back end changes right now which is causing some technical difficulties. 

One thing you can try is create an instagram and twitter account for your store. Follow people who are in the same type of business as you and share your items on these platforms. Be sure to utilize as many hashtags as possible as this will give you more visibility.

Alternatively, you could contact eBay to see if there is any issues on the back end of your store specifically. Sometimes they can also offer some valuable insights on how you can improve your business.

Hopefully things pick back up for all of us soon. Last year at this time I had over double the sales with less than a third of the inventory.

I know all this probably didn't help you much but hopefully you have a little bit better of an understanding of what's going on.

Good Luck!

Craig

My goal is live each day a little better than the last.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

it has been terrible for me too, not a single sale for 82 listings. Either economy is down or ebay doesnt do a good job

Message 3 of 3
latest reply