cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New people - please introduce yourselves ...

New people - please introduce yourselves ... Welcome. Hope you enjoy being part of this group, and take time to look around. Ask questions, post photos in the albums and show your listings in the appropriate threads. Check out the announcements for how to post photos in threads, and other details. Thank you for joining the other terrific ATC/ACEO artists, collectors, creators and enthusiasts. Enjoy! Have Fun! Read the 'helpful links' thread. You may also like to join in on the off-ebay forums at ACEOenthusiasts dot com, as we are not sure if eBay groups are closing or not - it could be a possibility in May of 2009. You are most welcome there. IMPORTANT TO FIND YOUR WAY BACK HERE: Top right of your ebay page, click on 'Community'. Then on 'Groups'. Sign in. And you should find this group listed under your groups, so that you can come back in. OR ... bookmark the 'welcome' page on your computer. OR ... easiest of all ... Use the URL ... http://groups.ebay.com Log In (left), and click on the group name. -- Edited by artistjillian at 12/09/2008 4:40 PM PST
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 1 of 2,392
latest reply
2,391 REPLIES 2,391

Hiya Sherilyn ... Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your work. 🙂

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 2341 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi, and thanks for the invite!

I just started making ACEOs after a long break; I'm hoping they can make some business for me and bring attention to my other art. I can't wait to peruse the message boards and get some of my questions answered!

You can see more of my art at www.georgiapapadakis.com

Message 2342 of 2,392
latest reply

hi Georgia, welcome. Great to have you here!

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 2343 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi Everyone--

I'm Audrey Mislan.  I am an artist/art instructor.  I have recently started selling the ACEOs in hopes of establishing a regular clientele and expanding the possibility of giving workshops and classes in addition to my regular art instructor position.  Any feedback would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks for the invitation.

Audrey 

Mystic Images

Message 2344 of 2,392
latest reply

hi Audrey, welcome. Yes, ACEOs can do all that for you! They are amazing tiny treasures.

Good luck with your listings.

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 2345 of 2,392
latest reply

Thanks for the invite! My name is Kate. Im a interior art. Walls and furniture. Spend lots of time high on a ladder. When my feet are on the ground I enjoy holding pencils instead of brushes. My latest little pieces are a series's of Birthstone Angel Themed cards? they got  big heads and they make me smile so I draw them 

That's all I got to say about that

Message 2346 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi, My name is Patricia. I live on the East Coast of the US. I discovered ATCs at another website and became addicted to trading them. I'm new to ACEOs and selling my art in general. I like colored pencils, watercolors, and acrylics mostly. Thanks for inviting me ;D

Message 2347 of 2,392
latest reply

Welcome Kate & Patricia. Great to have you both here.

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 2348 of 2,392
latest reply

folio3
Enthusiast

Hi and thank you for the invite. I'm Irish, living in Trinidad, and relatively new to eBay. I've painted on and off since the 70s. I always wanted formal training in art but it wasn't possible, then in 2005 I found a distance learning art college in the UK and signed up for a degree, graduating in 2011. I've been making ACEOs for just a few weeks since hearing about them on eBay -- love the format and the potential and have made a few in oil and a few in acrylics. Thrilled to be a part of this group, the talent is amazing! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Mary

Message 2349 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi Mary, great to have you here!

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 2350 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi there from South Central Missouri...Name's David M Winn.  I have a BFA from the University of Missouri, Columbia.  I also have 1 years worth of Computer Science from MS&T (formerly UMR -- University of Missouri, Rolla).

I started making ACEO, and ATC's because a former girlfriend had a small collection of them.  I have had some luck selling the ones that I make with digital imaging software, and a photo printer.

Sometimes I will print an image and draw into it with a fine Sharpie marker, or black ink.  This is my preferred method of creation.

Once in a while, I will simply draw the image in graphite, and maybe enhance it with ink or marker.

----------------

I am also a digital music producer.  I have been working in this medium since February 2009.  I love the sound of EDM, or EBM.  I also love Darkwave, and Synthpop.  These are the influences for my music, which can be found at:

http://www.soundcloud.com/crucifixionmachine

and

http://www.facebook.com/crucifixionmachine

as well as

http://thecrucifixionmachine.bandcamp.com

At any rate, thanks for the invitation to the group, I hope to learn, and bring my knowledge to the table here.

-- Edited by daas_1 at 06/10/2013 6:28 PM PDT
David "Synner" Winn AKA Daas Helios
Message 2351 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi,

I am a newbie...I would like to think that am artistic...my friends always say I am ....but after looking at some of the pieces listed wow....they are just beautiful.

I would like to try my hand at ATC's it looks like fun. I make jewelry, all kinds of altered "stuff"  and look forward to this "experiment "

any hints on mediums/// or is it "anything goes"?

thanks

Angeliki

Message 2352 of 2,392
latest reply

sorry, I'm not new to this group, but since I join.. I didn't know how to get on here.. just want to say hi, HI! and not sure if I say thank you for the invite or not.. but if I did.. thank you again..

Jenny Luan Frye

Please check out: http://www.ebay.com/usr/jennyluanart
and like my facebook to see what is new: https://www.facebook.com/JennyLuanFrye and www.JennyLuanart.blogspot.com
Message 2353 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi, I'm Beth.  I draw animals, mostly.  I love the medium of ACEOs--a cool way to get more people interested in original art.  Thanks for doing that.

Message 2354 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi Beth. Great to have you here. They just changed the format of this group, and I don't have it figured out yet. But welcome, if you have any questions - just ask. Put your new listings in the monthly thread.

~Jillian

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 2355 of 2,392
latest reply