cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Developer account suspended" - how to fix?

Tried to reset password but get the same. Can't connect with support because can't log in... Who though of that amazement?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@obtanium_enterprises 

Try the Account Support page instead.

https://www.developer.ebay.com/support/developer-account-support

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I used the forms at that link to submit reports but after a week no response or resolution. Must log-in to request assistance but can't log-in because account is suspended; typical eBay brilliance; some things never change.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I have the exact same issue.  I can't create a case because I can't login and those "my password won't work" forms have gotten no response.

Were you ever able to resolve this?

Can anyone help here?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

If you go to the password reset page through the "Need help signing in?" link on the sign in page where you can enter your password, there is a "contact" link specifically for users that cannot sign in.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Do you mean here?

https://developer.ebay.com/support/developer-account-support

I have tried contacting them about 5 times using those forms and nobody has gotten back to me, that's why I'm wondering if there are any other options.

If support or a moderator is reading this, please feel free to jump in here!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Same as above.
I get the message "Developer account is suspended" and cannot log in. I have contacted support but have not received a response. Have you been able to resolve this issue? Please advise.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I have the same issue and this is getting quite silly.  No one to speak to and no one replies to these messages. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply