cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Members Say Hello Here! (Thread VII)

Hi Sabrina, good to have you here! hi Marlene! *waving* -- •:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•. http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com -- Edited by artshtick at 02/02/2010 6:38 AM PST

•:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•.

http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com
Message 1 of 480
latest reply
479 REPLIES 479

Re: New Members Say Hello Here! (Thread VII)

Thank you all, for the warm welcoming!  I just discovered, ACEO's & I'm loving it!  I'm a self-taught artist, (with the help of my hubby), another way of sharing my passion, for nature & wildlife, with everyone!  Happy Arting!!  🙂

Message 376 of 480
latest reply

Thank you, southshoreartist,  so many knowledgable, & talented people, here! Learning something new, everyday!  A big Thank you!

Message 377 of 480
latest reply

Welcome to our group naturespeaktome,  wow, that is a mouthful to type!  Could you let us know what your first name is?  Any way, welcome to our group.  All the people are so helpful here and I consider it a real blessing to be a member of this group.

Happy painting!

Sherry

(welovegod)

Sherry, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Message 378 of 480
latest reply

Hello all - Thanks for letting me join you here!

Message 379 of 480
latest reply

My name is Angela, but all my friends call me, Angie!

Message 380 of 480
latest reply

welcome to the group Angie and artistintheraw. if you have any questions just ask, one  of us will be glad to help you.

Reality was once someone's dream.
Message 381 of 480
latest reply

A great big welcome form this corner also. Looking forward to

seeing all your art!

~Babs 

Message 382 of 480
latest reply

sinkthemoon
Enthusiast

Hello people of the group! I've just listed (or relisted) some of my ACEOs from December.  I haven't put any of my cards from the past month up yet, but already I'm happy with my personal progress back into Art Cards.  I used to do quite a bit of mail art, including (binders full of) ATCs, maybe ten years ago, but haven't worked on completing small pieces in ages.  It's a lot of fun!  and the ATCs I used to do for swaps were often more slap-paste altered collage, so focusing on doing completely handmade art has been a fun challenge.

Anyway, just saying hello.  I've recently discovered ebay groups, so if I put something out of place, please forgive me and let me know!

-as an aside: I've looked through the threads but don't immediately see any advice on scanning or photographing for best results.  any recommendations/links would be awesome.

Thank you!

Kat / sinkthemoon

Message 383 of 480
latest reply

Welcome, everyone!

Kat, have you seen this thread about scanning/photographing?

http://groups.ebay.com/topic/Aceo-Art-Cards/Artwork-Tips-Techniques/Cameras-Scanners-Use/101478896

Personally, I think scanners give the best results for ACEO's (sharper images, truer-to-life colors). I have used several scanners over time and don't see any noticeable difference between them.

Isa
Message 384 of 480
latest reply

sinkthemoon
Enthusiast

thank you, isablue!

Message 385 of 480
latest reply

I love to see the group grow.  Welcome all!

Message 386 of 480
latest reply

colorpoetry
Enthusiast

Hi, I've rejoined this group after several years of not having an art presence on ebay. Looking forward to connecting with everyone. Here is the link to my photo album showing a few of my current art card listings. All of these are new ACEOs just completed over the weekend. What fun! I'm so afraid of getting addicted! 😄

Thanks for including me in the group.

Martha Marshall

aka colorpoetry (both on etsy and ebay)

Message 387 of 480
latest reply

Hi Martha....Welcome back 🙂  Look around, get used to the place...jump right in where ever you like!  Beautiful art in your album

Happy Arting!

Leola (southshoreartist)

.•:*¨¨*:•Leola•:*¨¨*:•.

my blog
Message 388 of 480
latest reply

Welcome all, new and old. :-x

•:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•.

http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com
Message 389 of 480
latest reply

Here is a really helpful link to information on how to use this site that Kelly just updated. (thanks Kelly)   It explains everything 🙂

http://groups.ebay.com/topic/Aceo-Art-Cards/New-Members-Read/New-Read/1600912293

.•:*¨¨*:•Leola•:*¨¨*:•.

my blog
Message 390 of 480
latest reply