cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay fees are getting too expensive!!!

maddog1273
Adventurer
I just sold a few items and noticed eBay took 12% of my total....Plus PayPal (Who is owned by eBay) took another 3%......
This is ridiculous!!!!
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

Is there any way to get these fees lowered for future listings. Like starting a store OR am I doing something wrong????

Any suggestions would be appreciated.....
Message 1 of 438
latest reply
437 REPLIES 437

I was a long ago fairly frequent seller on ebay when it was reasonably priced. I just recently found a few old things in the garage I wanted to get rid of and HOLY COW have the prices come up! For me and the things I sell its going to be Craigslist from now on. That or it gets donated if I can't sell it there. I simply have a philosophical issue with paying that much to list something for sale on a web site.

Message 436 of 438
latest reply

@moeman600 

This thread is from 2010. The fees are 10% fvfs final value fees (including shipping) in most categories You get 50 free insertion fees. PayPal is .30 + 2.9% 

Just to update because I’m not sure what you’re reading.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 437 of 438
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began we have locked it from future replies. If this topic is still in need of discussion, feel free to begin a new thread on the appropriate Discussion Board.

Message 438 of 438
latest reply