cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does eBay not protect its sellers only the buyers

I have been dealing with Ebay for many years and 100% positive feedback where a buyer claimed the item was not as described and was a fake..The item was purchased from a reputable department store and stored and cared for incredibly. The buyer files a claim when I always put no returns or exchanges on my many listings over the years..never had a problem.  in a nut shell Ebay sides with the buyer ..not I have to wait for that person to send me back the item and they will pay him out of my paypal.  I guess no return policy means nothing,  I am totally willing to make customer happy but this was completely friviolous accusations and ironically the buyer has had 37 bid retractions in a 12month period.  EBay doesnt even take that into consideration on the character of the buyer...If Ebay continues like this they will be bye bye soon..very disappointed.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

They do not back the buyers at all. What do we pay store fees for?
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If they were going to be “bye bye” soon because of thi, they’d have disappeared years ago.

ebay has no way to know which of you is right, so they reverse the transaction. 

What’s disturbing is that an experienced seller thinks their “no returns” policy overrides a “not as described” claim.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Post 2/2016

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply