The song remains the same...

Message 1 of 107
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Image result for pulling out hair images with quotes

"Not the KUDOS thing again!!"

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon

View Best Answer in original post

Message 104 of 107
latest reply
106 REPLIES 106

Happy New Year Bronx you ole dog you!  Thanks Pal!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 107
latest reply

Message 3 of 107
latest reply

Message 4 of 107
latest reply

woo hoo, another music thread...thanks bronx-dog ~ the PT Group Home just isn't the same without a music thread!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 5 of 107
latest reply

Message 6 of 107
latest reply

Message 7 of 107
latest reply

Big fireworks.....it may be only 15* out there, but someone has to go out and blow something up.  Hopefully not their numb fingers.

Message 8 of 107
latest reply

My buddy Steve Hornbeak and Sixwire backing Edgar Winter at Alice Cooper's Christmas Pudding charity fundraiser.... Steve is the other keyboard player besides Edgar... pretty cool.  They also backed Ace Frehley and a bunch of other greats that night.

Message 9 of 107
latest reply

Oh, I forgot, that's a rotating stage....
Message 10 of 107
latest reply

I have another hobby besides music.  Dolls.  I like to change them and create another 'side' to them....or maybe I just live vicariously through themSmiley Surprised   Poppy Parker as Tinker Bell(had to give her wings), Antiope (Wonder Woman), and Cleo(monster high) may become the next Dragon Slayers.  I think Tinker Bell has had enough.

Cleo&Pop.JPG

Message 11 of 107
latest reply

Message 12 of 107
latest reply

Message 13 of 107
latest reply

Message 14 of 107
latest reply

@theguitarpartsguy  Hi, gpg...nice to see you on the music thread so please don't be a stranger!  This is a new group to me and I kind of like them!

Message 15 of 107
latest reply