cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hmmm, I have an odd problem....

So my eBay app went off a few minutes ago and says I have a sale.  I was sitting at the computer at the time, so I open a tab and come here, and I have the notification for the sale if I scroll over the bell, but if I click the notification it comes up as page cannot be found.  If I go to My Ebay/Selling/Sold, the sale is not listed.  However, paypal is showing I have the sale and was paid.  Anyone have an idea what is going on?  Could it be that the eBay site is just behind and isn't showing it yet?  Sitting here scratching my head....

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Well, never mind.  About 30 minutes after the app went off, the website has finally caught up and it let me print a label.  Apparently the site was just behind for some reason.... weird.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Well, never mind.  About 30 minutes after the app went off, the website has finally caught up and it let me print a label.  Apparently the site was just behind for some reason.... weird.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

sounds like a scam to me. or did someone hack into your account? that could be why you can't access the page.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@pureinnocenthelp wrote:

sounds like a scam to me. or did someone hack into your account? that could be why you can't access the page.

Nothing hacked.  As I stated above, the site was just running behind the app for some reason.  Took about half an hour for it to catch up. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply