cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All about the music video

We have a great music thread. How about one where it's the video that really stands out? Can't wait to see what creative music videos you've come across. I'll kick us off with a couple:

[video]

Message 1 of 2,528
latest reply
2,527 REPLIES 2,527

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2521 of 2,528
latest reply

Thanks to Hidy and Shirls for the send off... one for the two of you... start another music thread.

Message 2522 of 2,528
latest reply

...well, BD, if I had my druthers, I would ask that you put on your big boy tighty whities, and grin and "bare" it through all of these glitches! Smiley Very Happy and stick around so we can all commiserate and kvetch together while listening to music to sooth the soul...but if you have made up your mind, I wish you well ~ really, really hate to lose another long time PTer ~ so, one last try:

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 2523 of 2,528
latest reply

Jon Bon Jovi is a good guy.  At some point, perhaps his very own songs became the force behind his humanitarian works.  Or maybe visa versa.  The next election I will write him inrelieved   Cause right now we are livin' on a prayer...........

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2524 of 2,528
latest reply

Hi Polly and greetings to you all!

(I'm a Polly's italian friend)

@justpolls

Ehi, where are you?  i-really-miss-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Message 2525 of 2,528
latest reply

@*simona* wrote:

Hi Polly and greetings to you all!

(I'm a Polly's italian friend)

@justpolls

Ehi, where are you?  i-really-miss-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

@*simona*  Hi, simona...nice to see you again!  I know that Polly invited you to post to the Part Time eBay Sellers Group, however she is no longer posting, but you are always welcome to join us on the music thread!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 2526 of 2,528
latest reply

Smiley Happy

Ciao Simona upside_down

bentornata in questa (per noi Italiani) nuova Community Oltreoceano.

Smiley Wink

Non preoccuparti la Ns amica Polly sarà presto fra noi è solo questione di tempo essendo affaccendata in troppe faccende a cui mettere ordine con tutta la calma necessaria.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 2527 of 2,528
latest reply

Due to age and size of this discussion we have been asked to lock it to further replies.  You may continue to post here:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/A-Part-time-eBay-Sellers-Group/THE-JUKEBOX/m-p/26868502#M110922

Message 2528 of 2,528
latest reply