cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hope Hiring More CS Reps Was Part Of The Update

There gonna need some more staffing at the CS call center. I dont know if its just me, but im a TRS seller and while my late shipment rate is below 3% my uploaded tracking on time shipping metric hovers around 94 to to 95 percent. I dont ship anything that doesnt have tracking. So, tell me how that happens? Its not new to me. Ive never seen it get to 100 percent even if I have no late shipments counted agaisnt me. Somethings always been wrong with that metric for me atleast, but its never been an issue due to the wide enough birth. 95% is MUCH harder to obtain than the under 3% late shipment metric and it shouldnt be. Calling in to track every shipment thats not counted accurately seems like the new reality for some.

Thats the end of TRS for me I guess. Im not going through anymore effort for TRS. Atleast Im losing it at a time when its not worth keeping anyway. Im not offering 1 day handling and 30 day returns anymore for 10 percent off of just the item price. No thanks.

Oh and let me guess. This new system is retroactive right? Because thats about as bad buisness as it gets but its eBays M.O.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Am I the only one that never has the correct percentage show under the tracking uploaded metric? It proves itself flawed by the contrast in my last shipment metric which always meets trs standards. I dont ship items without tracking... Its just not possible for both the metrics to be correct.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Am I the only one that never has the correct percentage show under the tracking uploaded metric? It proves itself flawed by the contrast in my last shipment metric which always meets trs standards. I dont ship items without tracking... Its just not possible for both the metrics to be correct.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply