cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller fees

How about more free insert fees for sellers like you used to do?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Seller fees

With this seller release, the stores insertion fee allotment has increased significantly. If you need more insertions fees, check out the new store benefits to see if it's a fit for you. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Seller fees

@jessiebeez wrote:

With this seller release, the stores insertion fee allotment has increased significantly. If you need more insertions fees, check out the new store benefits to see if it's a fit for you. 

@jessiebeez

In other words the free listings that ebay promised in return for the 10% FVF on shipping charges are now gone??  Or have they been allocated to the Anchor Stores in an attempt to increase the number of Anchor Stores?

David

Twnpopcards

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Seller fees

The only promise we've made to sellers in regard to fees is what is posted on our site. Please visit the fees page for more information. If there is something someone promised you in particular, please reach out to sellergtm@ebay.com.

Thank you for being an eBay seller. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Seller fees

The extra listing promotions are very helpful to small businesses that don't have the volume to become a "store", and would actually lose money having to pay a monthly charge on top of the Final Value Fees and PayPal fees.

As it has grown, eBay has developed a reputation of being store-friendly, giving low priority to the mom & pop sellers that made eBay what it is today, but the promotions gave us a little parity, and supported the kind of American small business that Pierre Omidyar had in mind when he started the person to person business in 1995. 

Now it's become a major fiefdom with a paranoid management's bottom line being the primary goal. In fact, some of the rules and policies are of little benefit....and sometimes an absolute inhibitor....to the success of a small business.

The discontinuation of listing promotions, as well as some of the constraints eBay puts on sellers, is changing the face of America's small company online trade, and I hope you're proud of yourselves to be putting people out of business in favor of the big moneyed stores.

I can't think that Mr Omidyar would be pleased at some of the practices in place.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Seller fees

Very warm and fuzzy.....

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Seller fees

Your 'post reply'  just confirms what all of us are saying. eBay is looking to phase out the small independent sellers and push everyone into stores, which gives them more guaranteed monthly fee income.  It totally changes the soul of eBay, and puts the screws to those of us who made them what they are today.  eBay should be ashamed to discourage the heart of American small businesses in favor of what they are now becoming: just another big-box online place to browse, with nothing to distinguish it from any other.  Their greed will become their downfall.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Seller fees

I got charged $58.35 on my April invoice even know it was supposed to be 49.95 the new fees started on April.thank you very much Ebay,your the best employer ever

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Seller fees

eBay store monthly fee is billed one month in advance. Your invoice has the fee for the month of May, not April.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Seller fees

I agree! More free insert fees would help the small seller!
Message 10 of 10
latest reply