cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I refuse to go with the 30 day return and I was a top rated seller what will I be then??

I am a top rated seller and I am going to refuse to change my 14 day return to 30 day return.  I know I will be losing the discount but will I still be a power seller and will people be able to see the only reason I am not top rated is my return policy?  It will be interesting to see if it makes that much difference and if it does how many sellers will quit.  What are your thoughts?

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

If I refuse to go with the 30 day return and I was a top rated seller what will I be then??

My Sales are down 75%. been eBaying since 1999.. Ebay is worried about their BIG Corporate accounts... My competion sells 240,00 items ....One sells 145,000 items.. They list every item 10-20 times I listed the same item 2 items by mistake and they threated to shut me down.. Not a fair playing field All customer sipport is Overseas and they are uneducated and like robots...Cold as ice They have no clue and do not care.. Sold alot on eBay over the years.. but looks like they are headed away from their customer base... They also sell items right from the factories in China..... We need another venue to sell our items.. Ebay does not want our business... even after 17 yeaqrs of loyality...

Message 31 of 32
latest reply

My Sales are down 75%. been eBaying since 1999.. Ebay is worried about their BIG Corporate accounts... My competion sells 240,00 items One sells 145,000 items.. They list every item 10-20 times I listed the same item 2 items by mistake and they threated to shut me down.. Not a fair playing field All customer sipport is Overseas and they are uneducated and like robots...Cold as ice They have no clue and do not care.. Sold alot on eBay over the years.. but looks like they are headed away from their customer base... They also sell items right from the factories in China..... We need another venue to sell our items.. Ebay does not want our business... even after 17 yeaqrs of loyality...

Message 32 of 32
latest reply