Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Listing problems

When I try to list an item, a red warning comes up and tells me that there is a problem. That the system is unavailable and try to list again.When I list again, it tells me I have already listed the item and double listings are not allowed!!!This sta...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Product not visible in search results

We noticed one of our items is being hidden from eBay search results: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arris-M3-S410-591021-001-00-w-36x-3TB-drives-with-base-software-/232379142278?hash=item361ae05086:g:iM8AAOSwiOBZl1KW If we search for the manufacturer & par...

How does "LOCAL PICK-UP" work for large items if sellers are suspended for having Local Customers?

So I have a Question? If Sellers are punished by Ebay for having a brick and mortar location for their business, and are suspended for selling their own items own their own selling channels. Then why does EBAY offer a LOCAL PICK-UP option for oversiz...

What's the Order Cutoff time for 1-day handling?

For 1-day handling (not Same Day), what's the cutoff time for orders? If the Seller ships to USA only Buyer is in HI, 6 hours behind East Coast time, and the buyer orders at 11:50 PM HI time on the 4th (5:50AM on the 5th in NY), is the Ship By date t...

An annoying "Saving..." Popup during item listing - how to suppress?

When creating a sell listing there is a popup near the top of my Firefox browser that appears every couple of seconds while I am typing or editing a listing. It notifies me that a save has occurred. I appreciate that my listing is currently being sav...

popup.jpg

POLL: Best eBay Vacation Option

Hey fellow sellers! The time has come for me to take another short vacation. I am just curious as to which method works for you, as far as your eBay business goes? I've tried it all--specifically closing my store down or changing handling time. When ...

free ebay anchor store offer ~ signed up, now they are charging me $554 for it !!!!

Ebay sent me a promotion message in late May offering me a free anchor store for 3 months. I had recently closed my ebay store, but since the offer was free I activated it. Now they are billing me $540 on my June invoice for the store. The ebay messa...

People are funny.

I just got back from vacation. While I was gone I added the following text in big bold red letters at the top of all my listings: NOTICE: I will be on vacation for 1 week. Please do not purchase this item between 9-15-17 and 9-24-17. Thank you for yo...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 22 replies
  • 4 helpful

Accepting a return but cannot give a label

Hello, I tried to found more information about this but somehow there is nothing on the community or ebay about this. In case of international return when a seller accept a return but check the box "cannot provide or print label" what is the next ste...

Can't list an item

Hi, I see that we can't list anything at this moment on the .de website.When creating an order we get 2 standard fault masseges that says the add cannot created.Yesterday it was not possible to add more photo's then one! Thank you again Ebay with you...

eBay!!! PLEASE FIX your "Calculated Shipping"!!!

No, it's NOT a nine digit Zip code as you can see. This garbage is beyond aggravating. Can't you people make ANYTHING work properly? I'm a buyer trying to buy things. I'm sick of playing whack- a- mole with shipping costs because YOUR PROGRAMMERS can...

Just opened an eBay Store and they started charging me insertion fees?

I'm not up to my free listings limits for the month. Shortly after opening the eBay store I decided to list 2 auctions with BIN prices, no reserve.The listing page showed me fees of $0.10 for each listing. Before I opened the Store, the listing page ...

error 43 messages on ebayl

today i noticed for the first time that when checking my listings a message was shown under payment options the message read: how to fix error 43: and when checking other listings found different error numbers showing..i contacted ebay who told me th...

Image upload broken - ebay making me dizzy

Image uploads for new listings just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning. After 30 minutes or repeated tries I finally uploaded images to a private domain and "imported" the url which worked so I was able to get my item listed. Using Firefox 55. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors