cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image upload broken - ebay making me dizzy

Image uploads for new listings just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning.  After 30 minutes or repeated tries I finally uploaded images to a private domain and "imported" the url which worked so I was able to get my item listed.  Using Firefox 55.  Anybody else having this issue?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I think usually when you get the forever spin......the link is messed somehow.  Even tho you go back and try again, it tries to connect to the same bad link and the process repeats.  Best thing to do is clear cache, close brower and then go back and try again.  You can also try clicking on the refresh button and see if that stops the connecting loop and gives you the picture......or you can try a different browser.  Any of them can get messed up at times. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I'm getting an error message on Firefox. It says there is a technical problem and try later. I tried for 24 hours. I called ebay. They took a report and said it would take 24-48 hours to figure out what the problem is. I'm not holding my breath. Finally I switched to Chrome and am not having the problem there. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply