Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90865 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37157 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25589 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12533 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6402 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4598 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14057 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1029 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Why Won't This Antique Glass Lamp Shade Sell?

I have had this Antique Glass Lamp Shade Listed Since Nov 18, 2022. A search under Glass Lamp Shade & it is first in the list of 72,000 & they sell consistently. Why won't mine sell? My Listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/304707566379

Search - "related" items LOL

I always thought I was knowledgeable about music. Can anyone tell me how Pink Floyd and David Gilmour are "related" to miniature bottles? What song am I missing???? I thought this was funny. I just keep thinking of "Time in a Bottle" and that is not ...

44012_0-1714917982744.png
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rant on every eBay seller’s mind : buyers that scam sellers

As one who has been here a long time 23 years and 50,000 items sold I think at this juncture I have pretty good instincts about buyers. 98% of my customers are fine It’s that 2% that do whatever they can to scam a seller. The worst of it is that eBay...

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

eBay will not remove negative feedback left in error?

eBay refusing to remove feedback left in error - had a buyer place an order then immediately leave negative feedback about a coupon code not working. Messaged them a screenshot of their order showing it actually did work.T hey responded that it was a...

Screenshot_20240504_110923_eBay.jpg SmartSelect_20240504_213627_Email.jpg

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 82 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Promoted Listings ebay message

helloI received a message from ebay, I don't know if it came to me alone or to everyone.Does that mean that you can't add more promoted lists by paying a few dollars like I do now?the message says this Soon you’ll be able to use Promoted Listings Sta...

Shipping Labels

Why can't I print 4x6 labels on ebay anymore even though my setting is 4x6

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost package going to Canada

I made a mistake - I sent one item in two packages (it was going to be REALLY heavy in one box). It is my first time selling on eBay and I did not know it had to be in one box. Anywho, one box arrived and the other did not. How in the heck does one f...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller hub orders "to ship" shows same old orders already shipped no current ones

When going to seller hub orders page, listings of items to be shipped do NOT include the orders that need to be shipped, but continues to tell me to ship the same 4 items every day (which were shipped days ago), resulting in an inability to print shi...

4x6" label printing issue

All of a sudden yesterday morning I discovered that my settings for 4x6" shipping labels were no longer working correctly, I and have not been able to make them fit anymore. I've been using the same page setup and printer for the last five years, and...