Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90877 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37157 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25591 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12533 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6403 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4598 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14058 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1032 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Why does EBAY dislike it's Store Owners?

Why in the Heck does Ebay management and software teams allow competitors adverts to be placed "within" my store front? 1) Would Ebay Mgt. allow Shopify to place adverts "deadcenter" of their web pages?:a) Ebay wants us to spend monies to advertise.....

Drop in Views

So, this is weird. I had a drop in the number of views on a couple of items. One example is an item that had 28 views last night, and it's down to 6 views today. It's the 9th day the item has been up. Now, I'm not coming here with some grand conspira...

Customer service can’t help you

They lied to me twice to only protect the seller they don’t care about the buyer I will never ever buy another item from eBay until my people solved , the customer service lied to me twice about getting my refund for the amount of $700.92 and guess w...

Ebay customer service

They have lied to me twice on the phone ive recorded the phone calls and i open a case with BBB about refund for $700.92 that item is delivered to the wrong address

Listing Descriptions Not Showing Up - Anyone Else Have This Going On? EBAY PLEASE FIX THIS!!

For several days now when I bring up my own listings to modify or just look at them the page begins to load properly, but when it gets down to where the Listing Description part should be that is replaced by a large box with what we've all seen as th...

Ebay is going downhill!

Purchased 5 items. 4 orders out of the 5 had problems. Remembered when Ebay made sure sellers were accountable. Seriously, what happened to that quality assurance. Now besides the hassle of returning items or for orders that were not as described, or...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Communication with Customer

I sent a reply to a buyer who asked a question and required additional photos, The reply didn't go through.Stating :It appears your message contains contact or payment information which is not allowed under our Member-to-member contact policy. For th...

Item sent to old address, delivery left in front of door

Hi, bought an item for £400, I forgot to update my old address on eBay and only noticed after it had been delivered that it was the wrong address.Item delivered by DPD item went left in front of old address with a picture of it (door closed) and mark...

So much for eBay's "Money Back Guarantee policy"

I bought an item from *** back on April 13 for $44 and change. It ships from China, which is fine. On April 26 my package arrived. When I opened, they had sent me a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT item. I took pictures, sent them a message, and they responded A...

Lost package going to Canada

I made a mistake - I sent one item in two packages (it was going to be REALLY heavy in one box). It is my first time selling on eBay and I did not know it had to be in one box. Anywho, one box arrived and the other did not. How in the heck does one f...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Negative feedback

Here is the negative feedback I received. The buyer never reacher out? I do offer 30 day refunds. Sheesh....This suit was no where near the condition she is describing. This just takes the wind out of my Ebay sales.

Reserve price fees

I am being charged for a reserved item fee yet the item was removed directly after posting because of a mistake that was made. How can I dispute this or avoid this charge before it comes out of my bank?