cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay favors Buyers Not Sellers

dawood
Enthusiast

I have been with eBay from the very beginning and they have gradually started favoring the buyer and not the seller. If you get a horrible buyer there is no way to leave a negative feedback. If the buyer says something is wrong with the item (whether there is or not) eBay favors them and you are forced to refund their money. If ebay continues on this road I believe they will lose more sellers. Also I can not find anyway to CALL eBay and talk to a real person, Is there???

Message 1 of 139
latest reply
138 REPLIES 138

Jreic82, the ONLY time that a buyer can cancel their payment is if the seller made a typo on the paypal email address. Also , you are NOT supposed to mail the packages until you get the email by paypal that it's OK to ship. Before you lose more money here, READ the terms of service. Read the posts in these community boards. Also don't list expensive stuff here until you know what the heck you are doing. You made 2 errors in that sale.
Message 136 of 139
latest reply

AVOID  @peggysmyname She will force you to give her a refund AND keep the item. SCAMMER. AVOID

Message 137 of 139
latest reply

I have been on ebay for 20 years, and yes, the buyer is "always right". Ebay does nothing for the seller. Even if you can prove the buyer is scamming you. Ebay does nothing. It doesn't even help to "report buyer", I have a feeling that complaint just goes into the trash bin for ebay. I quit ebay, can no longer take their unfairness. There are now plenty of free sites, like facebook market place, craigslist, make your own webpage, many options.

Ebay is a site that was perfect when it started out in the late '90's, but that has all changed. They want to be an Amazon wana be, with their "free shipping" push too. So, you see, ebay does not get the idea that they need sellers to sell, they just think that they need just need buyers to buy, even if they are bad buyers. They lost my business with my last transaction where it cost me over $150.00, because a buyer used the generic not as described option. Item arrived broken, post office fault, and before claim was complete, ebay had buyer return a brorken item back to me. Imagine, how stupid is that? I'm done.

Message 138 of 139
latest reply

ebay is making me refund a buyer who said he broke the item and the ebay people are blind folded and won't see it

Message 139 of 139
latest reply