cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay holding my money

I have to call ebay over and over and over and over-  nothing gets resolved-  each time I am told something else and that answer is always incorrect.  I am constantly told over and over my account is being escalated and to wait for 24 to 48 hours- to which I never get any response-  They are holding over 3K of my money for over  month.  item has been authenticated, and delivered to buyer-  at an almost 10% fee which I was never made aware of at any easy seeing point-

I can not getanyresolve and I am looking into attorneys at this point.  Does anyone know what to do?  They have asked for proof of purchase of item I sold, proof of who I am, prooof of all persoanl things, and i have provided over a month ago.  

I can not get anyone to give me any answers and can not get in touch with anyone who can.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ebay holding my money

You are a new seller that sold an expensive item and they will hold the funds for at least 30 days

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ebay holding my money

Did you happen to sign up for managed payments and have your bank checking account confirmed with micro deposits?

Has eBay asked for and confirmed SS# and driver's license or other government issued I'D?

The buyer hasn't opened a return case, correct?

If all is good, you should be paid approximately 30 days or thereabouts from the delivery date the buyer received the item.

Posting ID
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Ebay holding my money

Did all those things over a month ago

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ebay holding my money

As long as eBay has not put any sort of restrictions on your account or is not asking for any type of information such as purchase invoice for the item, you should be good to go as far as getting paid, but it will happen within eBay's timeframe.

Posting ID
Message 5 of 5
latest reply