cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake casio g shock

I am fed up of not getting support regarding a fake g shock. Reported it was fake before it was even despatched after researching a bit more as seemed to good to be true but eBay did nothing to stop transaction. Watch turned up and yes was a fake reported to ebay explaining i was ripped off and was told to ask to return? They were just not bothered.. I am getting so fed up with site😞

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Fake casio g shock

What model was it ?

Fake G-Shocks are a huge problem here. A lot of people think there's nothing wrong with selling counterfeits since they usually get away with it. They normally feign anger , then come up with excuses if confronted. Ebay can't stop it and won't take anyone's word that a watch is fake. Reporting them as counterfeits won't get any of them removed. My advice if buying a G-Shock used is to join a G-Shock forum and ask them if the watch is fake before you bid/buy .

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Fake casio g shock

I bought fake gshock at ebay but I didn't know that was fake. Seller doesn't want to return.  What do I 

Have to do?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Fake casio g shock

Old thread. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Fake casio g shock

If you are 100% sure that it's a fake with zero doubt , you can open a case against the seller if it's within the time limit which is I think 30 days from receipt of the item . Again , I can't stress this enough , you must be absolutely sure that the watch you received is a counterfeit . Do you have any pictures of it ? 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply