cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to eBay

Hi guys,

I'm not sure how this works as I'm a newly born ebay seller but I'm trying to start up my own page selling Vintage/preowned clothing items. I have a few things up already but was wondering if anyone had some tips for when you're first starting out? For example... how do you get followers? And how do you make your items stand out from others? Any feedback would be very much appreciated. Cat Happy

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New to eBay

WELCOME!! I remember when I started doing ebay ten years ago and has tons of questions. It all seemed like it would be difficult, but after looking how other listings were done by other ebayers,reading descriptions of what all the sections you should complete in your listings enails, put clear photos of all you can on your item and make sure to taje a photo of any cosmetic damages or flaws and include that in your listing as well. Pay attention to shipping options and learn about each shipping options details, to ensure you pick the most convenient one, and try to stick to the option in your listings, unless you need to use a different service for some reason, you should contact the buyer and let them know to ensdure it wont be an inconvenience. Free Shipping is a great thing. Many buyer love it. If you can choose free shipping for your items, it helps, and returns on new items are a goof thing also. Mkae sure you check your messages and notifications from other ebayers or ebay and reply as soon as you can. You will occasionally have to deal with buyers and sellers that arent pleasant and will open case or request with ebay instead of talking to you about the problem first, and some will leave nasty feedback. Dont let it get you upset. Things happen. Always try to describe your item as accurately as possible and ad item information, overviews, specifics, and more. The more info, the better. If you are not going to be able to get a package out within the handling time alloted ,let the buyer know. read ebay pages. good luck

Message 2 of 2
latest reply