cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hybernation

I believe it is time to start posting again. The leaves are gone and it's **bleep** cold out . The price of PM's is alarmingly down, and i'm guessing alot of boomers are feeling the pinch! Not to worry, i've seen this before in the late 70's early 80's  PM"s   were skyrocketing and then just fizzled out. There will be a spike again in about 20 years! Sooo sell me your silver , sell me your gold.... I will be setting up shop at the local mall to make a ridiculously lowball offer for all your family treasures!

Most people that know me will be expecting my big Christmas sale this year. It's not that I don't have a ton of stuff again , it's that i'm not willing to give it away. With the price of pm's down and the cost of doing buisiness on e-bay threw the roof, I would rather spend my collection on coffee and penny candy.

happy thanks giving!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hybernation

How right you are sir!  This time last year, all of the PM "guru's" were forecasting Silver to soar to over $100/oz by Christmas. Oops. Guess they got a little too confident when they correctly predicted that gold would go balistic. Well, back to basics. 10 months ago, gold was out-performing platinum and palladium - NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THIS!

Essentially, the market HAD to correct itself. The DOW coninues to soar to staggering highs. All the while, the confidence of the average consumer in our Dollar is nill no none. PM and the DOW are normally recipricols of one another. DOW goes up, PM goes down. Heed not my friends. This particular stage in the PM market presents itself to us for one last dance. China recently purchased 1/3 of the physical silver supply IN THE WORLD! This is due to the fact that silver is an excellent conductor & More Importantly, is far, far cheaper than gold-which has always been used in miniscule amounts in electronics.

HERE IS THE KICKER-GOLD CAN BE RECOVERED FROM EXPIRED ELECTRONICS

SILVER CANNOT BE RECOVERD!

For the first time in history, we are going to start actually consuming one of our most  popular PM's.

SILVER WILL ABSOLUTELY OUT-PERFORM GOLD WITHIN THE NEXT 15-20 YEARS.

Now is the Best time to acquire physical silver. US Coinage pre-1965 is a great way to do this.

Always authentic and guaranteed 90 pure.

In the words of a man much, much wiser than myself,

"All I Know of this world is that I know nothing at all." -

Stay tuned

Message 2 of 2
latest reply