cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-Bay Standard Envelope for Coins and Trading Cards won't print correctly

I have an HP Desk Jet 2600 All in One printer. For the last couple of years I have managed to print a shipping envelope by placing the envelope on top of printing paper and printing the envelope info as a printed page. I recently changed my location and now I can't get the printer to print out a shipping envelope using the envelope option or on a printer page. The printing doesn't finish printing the scanning square used for postage. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@artyhillz,

You may get quicker answers if you post this topic on the Selling Board.  Scroll up to the top of this page. Find the Buying & Selling header mouse over it and select Selling from the drop down menu.  You can save some time by copying and pasting the body of this topic to a new one on that board.

Th only help I can offer is to locate your printer settings and possibly resize your output setting.  It is also possible that you can set up your printer to print only the envelope in the settings. That printer was introduced in 20 17, so it is possible that you may need to update your printer's driver if you first installed it while using Windows 8 or an early version of Windows 10, and have updated your operating system.  Do an online search for HP Desk Jet 2600 All in One printer driver update. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks, Before I relocated I was using the Google Browser for all things concerning e-Bay. From my new location, I can go to e-Bay with Google but listing, buying, printing and paying is not an option. I have to use the Microsoft Edge Browser from my new location for all things technical concerning e-Bay. I'm not going to think about why, I only care that I found a solution. Thanks for your effort.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply