Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HO Trains - Why I No Purchase Them on ebay

Mon 11-24-2020 11:25 p.m. Although I have many issues with ebay, My major complaint still remains the same - Packaging Problems. I worked two jobs for many years and purchased HO trains on ebay as I had time. Often, I would check off an item when it ...

Seller Error

Please Help. I was on the text message function for almost 2 hours trying to figure this out.I had an item purchased yesterday morning via the "Make Offer" option on my listing. After accepting his offer he paid via PayPal almost immediately. A few h...

“Viewed” Option

Hello,I am not in the right place but I wanted to submit a suggestion to eBay and get other members thoughts. I am always looking for Pokémon Cards which leads me to look at multiple listings. I wish eBay could have a “viewed” icon or something on th...

steiff

Steiff lovers you got to love this it was authenticated by antique road show this tea party they are 5 way jointed one of a kind it must have been made for this one person only the pictures show how small this is

Kids with hand grenades?

Toy hand grenades for children, actual size, makes an explosive noise on contact, same color and shape as the real thing. The pic show happy smiling kids romping through a park, ready to start tossing hand grenades. I suppose it is legal, but I can s...

Gotz (Goetz) Puppen Doll to identify please?

I have not found anything on the internet about this particular doll. Identification back of head reads:Neckstamp Marking: 275673 II Gotz-Puppe I do not see any of the Gotz dolls that have the same soft body shape with these long legs and vinyl hands...

DSC04582.JPG DSC04587.JPG DSC04568.JPG DSC04579.JPG

ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED

Q. ITEM was to be "BRAND NEW in ORIGINAL BOX" Yes, the box is original..However, this model train engine has at least 3 noticeable defects which dispel it being "BRAND NEW" 1. a bent step on front of engine, someone has run this engine and put the li...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Build a Bear Selling Help

I've noticed that Build a Bears, while selling pretty well a year or two back, aren't selling nearly as well now. I realize that the rarer animals sell better and clothing sells better, so I've been listing animals with multiple outfits to no avail. ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors