cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help Identify These Bandai Figures

I'm having trouble figuring out which ones these are..  They are part of a large lot that I just acquired. All Bandai. 2000 and 2002. Everything else in the lot are power rangers. I am thinking these might be Gundam??

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Those are actually Power Ranger Zord action figures. Hope that helps.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Well, I certainly cannot find them in the lists of Power Rangers toys that exist online.  So, unless you can tell me exactly which Zords they are, I am not convinced that they are power rangers.. Anyone else?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

My Power Ranger Fan granddaughter says their ARE Power Ranger Zords.  You can probably find websites telling you who/what they are.

ZORDS COMBINE!

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I might not have been clear in my earlier post. I have bought and sold enough power rangers stuff to be pretty familier with the Zord charecters. I am not an absolute expert on them, but I do not think those 4 are zords. They were the only ones that I couldn't find by searching the Power Rangers toy databases online...

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You guys were right! They are from the Time Force line. I finally was able to spot one of them through google image search.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply