cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My little pony knock-offs

Does anyone know what these tiny 2 inch tall My Little Pony knock-offs are?  Or who makes them?  Thanks in advance!IMG_2905.jpg

'Peace' is what you get when the good guys win.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

They appear to be the MLP Cutie Mark Crew blind bag figures from Hasbro. Doing a quick search shows a bunch of the Chinese discount sites selling batches of them also, so like many toys, they were probably made there and then some extras were run off at the factory and then sold on places like AlieExpress, etc. Happens with a lot of figures & statues that are manufactured in China. If they are real and not knockoffs, they should have some kind of Hasbro stamp on the bottom. Hope this helps!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

They appear to be the MLP Cutie Mark Crew blind bag figures from Hasbro. Doing a quick search shows a bunch of the Chinese discount sites selling batches of them also, so like many toys, they were probably made there and then some extras were run off at the factory and then sold on places like AlieExpress, etc. Happens with a lot of figures & statues that are manufactured in China. If they are real and not knockoffs, they should have some kind of Hasbro stamp on the bottom. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you so much!  I've Googled til I'm crosseyed.  No Hasbro on the bottom.  I really appreciate your response!

'Peace' is what you get when the good guys win.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply