cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kato Track

I want to purchase a Kato Unitram turnout.  The item is Kato 40-211 - Unitram Street Track Electric Turnout 180mm ( 7 4/5") Right.  If you have one to sell, please reply.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Kato Track

You won't find it here in the community.   You need to do a search for it.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Kato Track

Thanks for your reply.  Maybe you can help.  I have searched all over the internet for the specified item, and have encountered Sold Out at the online retailers and none listed on eBay.  I emailed Kato USA, and they said the item is not discontinued, but they are not currently producing it and probably will not start distributing it again until 2024 or later.  My goal is to see if anyone has the item and is willing to part with it.  Thanks again.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Kato Track

@humaci_5092,

Fewer than 1% of ebay members used these boards, and the percentage of them who use this particular board is infintesimal, so the odds of anyone having one to sell seeing this topic are nill.

That is not an item people would buy several of to have around like regular track turnouts. It is a very specialized piece.  If Kato-USA said it is not currently in production, chances are you will have to wait and maybe try contacting them again near the end of the year, to see if they have a date when it might be available.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Kato Track

Great reply!  Thanks for the helpful information.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply