cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I sell mainly lego items on ebay. What I've noticed is that some people sell minifigures that a

Hi.  I sell mainly used Lego products.  I've noticed something very annoying.....other international seller sell what they call "minifigures" that are not authentic Lego products but when someone searches "Lego minifigures" their items appear.  In my opinion, this is very deceiving to the buyers who may not recognize that they are imitations.  The buyers think they are getting a great price and the minifigures are new, but lesser quality and less value.

Does anyone else agree with me?  Do you think Ebay is aware of this?

Does anyone know how to complain to Ebay about this? 

Thanks,

Jane

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Hi I sell mainly lego items on ebay. What I've noticed is that some people sell minifigures that a

I know this is an older thread, but I forgot to add in my reply that the word "minifigure" is a Lego trademark.  If it is not a Lego figure, you cannot use the word "minifigure" to describe it.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

you are wrong Lego doesn't approve of it & they are constantly trying to stop it, I talked to someone at the Lego company in Denmark, one closes another opens ect.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 18 of 18
latest reply