cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the Group? Introduce yourself Here

Are you new to the group and don't know where to start? How about here, tell us a little about yourself, what you sell, how long you have been selling and anything you would like to add. :) Paula --
Paula Jean's Jewelry and Closet -- Edited by ds_gifts at 06/01/2009 1:31 PM PDT -- Edited by dsbooksnmore at 03/08/2011 10:49 AM PST
Message 1 of 400
latest reply
399 REPLIES 399

Hello and welcome!:-D -- You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Naughty and Nice Lingerie Ebay Store
You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Message 16 of 400
latest reply

Hey guys! Im so glad to see there is so much community support on ebay! I've been selling only for a short amount of time, but look forward to becoming a powerseller in the near future!
Message 17 of 400
latest reply

Hi GreatFinds, That is the kind of attitude that will get you there too! Thanks for joining our group and if you need help don't hesitate to ask! Paula --
Paula Jean's Jewelry and Closet
Message 18 of 400
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Hello GreatFinds! It is good to have you with us. Make yourself right at home. I wouldn't know what to do without this group of people. They have been right by my side since day one and that was almost a year and a half ago. :-D -- ~Educational Books Toys Homeschool Clothes Jewelry~ Ds_gifts ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool

Books are Fun Entertaining Educational and well...
Just Plain Good For The Mind And Soul.
Give One Today.

Message 19 of 400
latest reply

candacesmile1
Enthusiast
Just wanted to say HELLO and WELCOME to all of you! I believe you will love the wealth of information you will find here! Go ahead and jump right in! Make yourself at home! :) Smilin and Stylin
Message 20 of 400
latest reply

townsquaregs
Enthusiast
Hello Everyone I have been in the group for a while now, but I have been inactive. Well my friends Current events have made it possible for me to get back into the game. I look forward to having some great conversations. --
Message 21 of 400
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Hello Town Square. 🙂 Welcome back. We're glad to see you here again. -- ~Educational Books Toys Homeschool Clothes Jewelry~ Ds_gifts ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool

Books are Fun Entertaining Educational and well...
Just Plain Good For The Mind And Soul.
Give One Today.

Message 23 of 400
latest reply

townsquaregs
Enthusiast
Thanks I appreciate that. --
Message 24 of 400
latest reply

michigan_mom09
Enthusiast
Hello everyone my name is Kelly and I'm new not only to this group but also to ebay. I used to hear everyone talk about it but never crossed my mind to give selling a shot here so now here I am hoping to make some friends and a little extra money never hurts!! Hoping to get some great tips and sharing in any way I can. Kelly (Michigan_Mom09)
Message 25 of 400
latest reply

Hi Kelly. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to eBay Selling Tips Group! Making extra money is fun and being a mom myself I know you will find some no longer needed kids stuff to add to your eBay selling. Paula :) --
Paula Jean's Jewelry and Closet
Message 26 of 400
latest reply

michigan_mom09
Enthusiast
Thanks for the warm welcome Paula 🙂 I must congratulate you on a wonderful looking group! I'm so excited to have found it and I hope to learn lots and share what I can. Kelly
Message 27 of 400
latest reply

candacesmile1
Enthusiast
Hi Town Square and Kelly, So glad you have joined us!! Looking forward to posts from both of you! :) Smilin and Stylin
Message 28 of 400
latest reply

WOOHOO! Welcome one and all to our three ring circus!! LOL -- You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Message 29 of 400
latest reply