cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi new to Group, finding out what people want

I have been trying to findout if there is a way for a seller to let people know what you have? for Example ... If I have a ton of 2011 baseball cards  and someone needs certain cards from series 1,2or update series to complete their set. Is there a way for them to ask I need cards 1,3,15,18 from series 1 of 2011 main set and I say yes I have those make me an offer... and boom a transaction happens...... Can that be done on EBAY?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I would say that the need could be addressed here in the group.  Then a transaction would most likely need to go through ebay by a fixed price listing or whatever is agreed upon by both parties.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone, it's been a while so thought I would drop by and see what's going on. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and bless each and everyone of you.

I have explained who I am before but you can check out my me page or my auctions if you wish. As they say the more the meryer or lol however you spell it...red.jpg

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Well said!  Merry Christmas to you as well!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

closed my card shop in FL and have around 2 million cards i would liuke to sell.with that said what is the trick i see some sellers doing ok and other can not sell a card for .99. any sugestions onhow to sell them?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

A good way to see what a card sold for is to search a card and select the sold items box.  It will show the last sold item and the price.  If you have a bunch of commons, I recommend a bulk lot by team.  Most of my listings are cards I don't PC and I list them auction style for a penny and see what happens.  

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Bill

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

So Sorry it took this long to get back this is the first time i have been able to chat.... I am really frustrated with ebay and have not been that much involved except for dedicating all my time to take care of buyers the best i can....

your info was helpful except for the cost... I thought getting a store would cut my cost to e-bay but all it has done is double it....I know it's something i am doing but I can never get anyone from ebay to truely explain

sorry to dump on ya

Good Luck

Mattd

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Anybody know if any non-sport trading cards are selling? 

I stopped collecting some time ago and would like to either liquidate or get rid of my remaining cards. 

For just a few examples, I have:   Dick Tracy movie, Waterworld, Star Trek Enterprise, Bob Eggleton, Brothers Hildebrandt, Starlog, etc.  

Message 8 of 8
latest reply