cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the Penguin?

Has anyone seen this penguin?

Image result for penguin with chainsaw

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Where's the Penguin?

Image result for wandering penguin images

do you know how to get to the Park in eBay? 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

The reason there are lost penguins:

b87b76e05d3f475d5350573ccffa79b0--cute-penguins-all-about-penguins.jpg

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 3 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

Smiley Very Happy

Therefore, I must be a penguin!

Image result for lost penguin images

This looks like Kansas!!!

Message 4 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

We need to find a penguin to buy

9a18d21b-8cc8-4e48-a52d-64a0e367c732.png.jpg

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 5 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

Image result for funny penguin memes

Message 6 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

Lookin' for me?  :penguin:

photo xmaspenguins6.png
Message 7 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

OK, we can stop the search....the lost has been found! Smiley Happy

Image result for there's the penguin! images

Message 8 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

Hi Pen,

glad you made it.  You will have to try out some of our games over here.

Yep, started the penguin thread jus t for youSmiley Tongue  Couldn't believe I found one with the chainsaw. 

Message 9 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

Awe, I feel special now.    Cat Wink       I haven't been to photo bucket in years so I don't know if I have any penguin pics to post.  I will have to check that out. 

photo xmaspenguins6.png
Message 10 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

All you have to do is go online, find a pic, C&P in a post and your done! 

Another thing I notice missing, is the little 'arrow" to click on that takes you back to the top of the page.   So, another glitch to add to the list.  Hopw they get it all fixed.   Sorry for the misspelled words, I'm in a hurry and this keyboard is different from what I'm used too. 

And, yeah, a thread jus tfor you!

Image result for penguin images with quotes

Message 11 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

Yeah!  We found the penguin!

peng.jpg

Message 12 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

but where did she go? 

Image result for where's the penguin images

aha!  chocolate bunny!!

Message 13 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

introducing-the-penguin-cam-now-you-can-see-penguins-get-hunted-down-by-seals-and-brutally-raped-fun-for-the-whole-family_o_4168917.jpg

Message 14 of 44
latest reply

Where's the Penguin?

Related image

Message 15 of 44
latest reply