See if this works. Cannot reopen the deleted board

Message 1 of 562
latest reply
561 REPLIES 561

We Chat folks

@klhmdg wrote:

@katzrul15  - Im here!   Hello!

I have been very busy. 

Car issues.... trying to get off that medication and having withdrawal symptoms.

Sunny and 60 today.

How are you?

Home from the hospital, really tired.  Had more tests today - will learn about those on Monday at dr appt I guess.  What is wrong with your car?  Sorry - I did not go back and read all the pages I missed.  My apologies for that.

I am really sorry about your meds.  My docs have changed mine up as well - I think that is why I feel so exhausted every minute - I think it is medicine related, but not really sure.  Wish they had elaborated more about why they were tweaking my meds and what the changes would likely mean for me, etc.  I asked so little and DH was at work every day, so I was trying to advocate for myself, which is a recipe for disaster when you are inpatient.  I guess they could have told me and I did not understand, either.  Couple of days are a whirlwind blur and I felt so lousy that I tried to sleep as much as possible the first 3 days.  Begged to be released on my birthday - still felt miserable, but wanted to feel miserable at home, not cleveland clinic.

Feel better, soon.  Chronic health issues really take their toll on a person - I never used to have chronic issues, but guess that has changed for me.  Depressing and consuming some days.  I am truly sorry you are dealing with issues of your own.  Life can be so very stressful some days.  (which since Nov for me, is an understatement....lol)

Saying "hang in there" seems trite, but meant well towards you.  All the best.    Katz

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 511 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

@katzrul15 

So sorry you are having health issues. It does get hard to deal with.

It would be nice if we could get some warm sunshine. We could all use a little of that!

Message 512 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

@katzrul15 Sorry to hear about your health issues. Cronic health issues is something a lot of people just dont understand and its very hard to explain. 

A guy asked me how I was the other day. I just answered great. People so dont get that every day is a struggle some days are just an extra struggle.

Stress is not good for most chronic diseases. 

@pargran3  The sun and warmth would sure be nice. 

My car is ok i guess. Its almost 10. Has all the electronics and electronics dont work forever. Cars now dont last as long as the older car. They have more bells and whistles but sure not as reliable with all the electrical computer stuff.

The car seems to have an electrical gremlin. So far as long as I turn off the radio before turning off the car, it will start. (insert eye roll here)

Battery, fob battery, starter and alternator are all fine. 

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 513 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

@klhmdg 

@katzrul15 

On the count down to store closing. Renewal date is May 1 so will get it all shut down shortly before that.

I have almost everything on sale from 25 to 50 % off and am getting nada.

It was a good run.

Message 514 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

While I am contemplating things unknown.

I am doing some clothing "shopping"...looking anyway. I will need something nice for oldest granddaughter's wedding in Sept.

What exactly is up with the view of a gigantic rear end in clothes ads? I feel mucho petite.

Message 515 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

@pargran3  sorry about the "closing"  

hmm... I always see stick people in clothing adds. Then buy the item and my big bum doesnt make it look close to the same as the ad.

Ive never had a tiny bum.. Always had issues with if it fits the rear the waist is too large.

Message 516 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

I have been pricing stuff for the booth and getting donation stuff in boxes.

Dang I have a lot of stuff.

Message 517 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

0f6531a42b4526fd058e3d242e936fe6.jpg

 Tuesday April 4. 

Yeah, I know. I like harvest mouse photos. Cute little things out in the fields where they belong.

Good morning!

Message 518 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

I seldom ask for help, but I did ask Dennis to drag out a couple of totes and put them where I could sort them without a lot of lifting and bending. Still a little sore from the fall I took a few days ago. No biggie of course. Just a little easier on this old thing.

Message 519 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

@pargran3  Hope your ok. 

The ground seems to keep getting harder the older we get.

@katzrul15  how are you doing?

Message 520 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

d75045b2d832de49b597c7f36887e57a.jpg

 Wednesday April 5

Message 521 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

Good morning.

Hearing appointment later this morning. Might stop in a couple of thrift stores since I will be on that side of town. Have a couple of things to get at Walmart. I might even treat myself to lunch out.

Message 522 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

Home again.

Zero at the thrifts.

I a bad girl. I bought Easter candy at Walmart. But at least I remembered the batteries that I needed!

I may be in a kiss my grits mood. I ended a bunch of listings yesterday. Today so far I have gotten three messages "I was watching that! Do you still have it?"

Well, yeah. Does that mean you would buy it if I relist it? Pffft.

Message 523 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

@klhmdg wrote:

@pargran3  Hope your ok. 

The ground seems to keep getting harder the older we get.

@katzrul15  how are you doing?

Hey guys - work (day job) is hectic as I missed so much by being back in the hospital - just cannot get caught up!

@pargran3  - did not realize it would be 5/1/2023 you would close - that is "fast"!.  Glad you still have the booth.  I have thought about that several times and would really like to explore something like that, but with this economy, now is likely not the time to commit to something.  The 2 popular ones around here require a 1 year lease.  With all the unknowns (economy, my health), just not willing to chance it right now.

Thinking about when the weather breaks of having a "sale" at the warehouse.   Did it once before - hugely successful, but...........you have to clear out anything you do not wish to be part of the "sale" and you have to get the warehouse folks to clear the "gate" for hours on end.  They will do it, but are cranks about it.  lol

Thinking of moving some media that way (vinyl, etc) and some larger items to ship (think oversized) and I have a bunch of sporting equipment that is new, heavy, oversized and would love to move that also.  

If I can get one of the coop partners to participate as well, there will be mowing equipment, garden equipment and that might be a nice spring draw.

@klhmdg  - I dread shopping for nice(r)/dressy clothes.  DS graduates on 5/6 and I need something to wear to that - something that says I am SO glad these 4 years are coming to a close and my bank account is excited too!   j/k  

I just need something nice and I have no idea where to even start or look.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 524 of 562
latest reply

We Chat folks

@pargran3 wrote:

Home again.

Zero at the thrifts.

I a bad girl. I bought Easter candy at Walmart. But at least I remembered the batteries that I needed!

I may be in a kiss my grits mood. I ended a bunch of listings yesterday. Today so far I have gotten three messages "I was watching that! Do you still have it?"

Well, yeah. Does that mean you would buy it if I relist it? Pffft.

You GO Flo-Girl!   (I bet your buyers are going to miss you!)

Posting ID Only.......
Message 525 of 562
latest reply