cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM DONE WITH EBAY THIS IS A RIPOFF

I RECENTLY SOLD 2 TICKETS ON EBAY, FOR $1,950.00, AND THEY CHARGED $195.00, AS FINAL SELLING FEES???????????????? THIS IS A MAYOR RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DONE WITH EBAY.... PLEASE SELLERS THERE ARE OTHER BETTER  AND FAR LESS EXPENSIVE WAYS TO SELL YOUR ITEMS ON-LINE THAN THIS NASTY SITE. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

yes that is the standard fee.It is up to you to know the policies of the service you are using because you agree to them by using it.

Standard selling fees

This is a user to user board not eBay employees.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When people show you who they are, believe them
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Are you saying you launched into selling without taking the time to learn what the fees were?

And don't tell me you didn't notice Paypal's fees on top!

Payment due in 24 hours?

No such thing, ALL buyers have a minimum of 48 before you can take action, I used to take 47.5 to teach sellers a good lesson, all the others were, and still are, paid on the spot

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Shame you would list your Item here on this site without knowing costs. Many here do this, Then post on these boards wondering whats going on. eBay makes millions off sellers mistakes here, But when they put this Information in a sellers face, Only to be unread, Then the seller shares the blame. Good Luck to you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply