cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

received negative feedback as seller but unable to leave a negative feedback for buyer

I sold an authentic brand new designer wallet. shipped on time and buyer received the item on time. First she claimed item was not authentic. I assured her it was authentic and if she has any doubts she can take it to any authorized retailer to validate my claim. Then she sent pics. of the item with a rip near zipper which was not there when I shipped the item and detailed photos I posted proves that and she did not mention anything about this in her first message. She requested a refund for "item not as described". I filed a claim with resolution center and it is still under investigation. In the meantime she left a negative feedback. eBay does not allow me to leave a negative feedback for her and I think this is very unfair. My money is tied up and I get a negative feedback on top. I have asked eBay to remove the negative feedback but I don't know what they'll decide. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

received negative feedback as seller but unable to leave a negative feedback for buyer

Send the buyer a shipping label to return the item. Once you get the return (no matter what it is) refund.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

yeah I got a negative feedback too "item was not delivered". given the circumstances of the buyer (was affected by floods, so I gave a full refund regardless if they got it or not) but eBay refuse to remove the negative feedback. It's like they are blaming me for a weather event that destroyed 18,000 homes in nsw.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply