cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad buyers

so scammers still getting away with lying I had a video on the item I sold the women opens a case saying it was sold broke so I send her vid then she comes back with could have been broke in mail which no way I had it foam wrapped and bubble wrap with bracket around item  been selling on here for 10 years 100 positive feedback .contacted ebay for them to just tell me to accept return so if I loose case which I know I will I am so done all ebay does is allow crooks to steal from sellers no wonder everyone has left this site not worth the Hassel anymore after this is over closing my store who needs it no protection for sellers what so ever!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

bad buyers

I'm sorry this happened to you and share your resentment of e-bay enabling this to continue.

They are forcing good sellers to either close their stores  or accept losses.  I, too, am extremely careful in packaging my items, most of which are fragile/breakable, using strong boxes, heavy duty bubble wrap and peanuts.  However, it makes no difference.  The feedback from my customers will attest to this fact.  If scammers are hell-bent on replacing their broken items with yours, they will find a way....with e-bay's blessing!

So sad it has come to this!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

bad buyers

problem is there too many idiots working at eBay that they don't want the paper work of investigation claims and they force sellers to return money asap. I had eBay ask me if the parcel I sent was actually delivered to the address and if I could prove the buyer had opened the parcel. - if I couldn't prove that they opened the parcel then I have to give full refund. like honestly how can I do that include a cctv camera in the box? 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply