cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd looking Double set of lines on print Outs

I print out a copy of each sales record from selecting the sale, selecting Shipping Action from the top, which has an arrow, selecting "Print Shipping Labels or Invoices" and finally selecting the fifth line which is "Invoice for your own records"  I have been seeing this double line for many months now and It is a waste of a lot of ink on my printer.  Is anyone else seeing the same thing?  

I would appreciate to hear if others are also.  I will raise kaine with eBay if this is something that they have known about and don't bother to do deal with.  If they have millions of sales per day, that is a lot of ink that many may have to pay for, for something, that I feel as though is a transmission error or glitch in the system.  Attached is an example of a print out that I did for 4 sales earlier in October.  Take care and good luck finishing out this year of 2015.

CEO EBay Store: Little_Useful_Delights

I operate this store primarily in the evenings and I am always looking and looking for very useful sales, discounts and Bargains.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Here is a second file that may be better to see.

CEO EBay Store: Little_Useful_Delights

I operate this store primarily in the evenings and I am always looking and looking for very useful sales, discounts and Bargains.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi everyone,

This topic has been locked at the request of the OP.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Varia
Community Moderator
Message 3 of 3
latest reply