cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input & Ideas for Store name Please :-)

sana01
Enthusiast
Hello everyone, :-) I finally opened an ebay store! I have to upload more items. I opened it using the same name as my ebay id sana01 but just now changed it. I would love your input or ideas as to which name should I choose and stick with. LOL I'd like to use the name also at my place. My place was a church till last year. Now it's my home and where I do ebay and I plan on doing consignment or Trading assistant. Which is nicer or better for the store name? Sana's Sana's Place Sana's Collectibles Sana's place books and Collectibles Sana's Place Of This and That Your input is appreciated, Sana
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Sana, Easy to remember seems to work best. Also, I recommend not using the ' as it will be dropped in the url and may cause problems. :) That being said, I think Sanas Place would be the best choice. :) Congrats on the new store & Happy Selling! Nonie :o)
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

same here Good luck
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

itsciara
Enthusiast
Hi Sana, As as a buyer I like Sanas Place! It caught my attention.. 🙂 Wish you the Best of Luck! Don't know how ya'll do it. I'll stick to buying...LOL itsciara @->--
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

7743joy
Enthusiast
I agree. Sana's Place stuck out for me too. I went with Joy's Collectibles and yes the (') was taken out of the URL. Good luck to you.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I like Sana's Place too. How about * Sana's Americana * ? Good Luck!
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi! I definitely like Sana's Place the best. Looks like its the best choice! It just sounded very inviting to me. Good Luck!
Message 7 of 7
latest reply