cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! All bidders have stopped bidding on my items. I don't know why.

Will someone please just look at my latest offering.  It is listed January 30 2018 through February 4.  This is not an advertisement.  Please just look at it and critique it.  Somebody . . . please!   I am   ifindhomesforoldcoins .  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I searched based on seller name and it came back with no items. That could be the problem

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Today is the 29th.  Did you schedule it to start on the 30th?   

You currently do not have any listings.  Listings can take up to 24hrs to index to the site.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You cater to a small niche market. Have you done anything different? Has the competition lowered its prices? Niche markets come and go (like sports cards and Beanie Babies). Possibly expand your offerings.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You don't have anything listed at the moment.

That's probably why you don't have many views.

I looked at a sold item.

• Those are strangely mixed lots. While you may do well with them, you may do better if you focus each lot on one type of collectible.
  • Do you know you are using the Global Shipping Program (spit spit spit) to ship internationally? Are you sure you want to ship to Croatia?
  • Are you aware of the coverage you get by avoiding the GSP and using First Class International Package shipping instead?

https://postcalc.usps.com/?country=10440

• Go to -> Shape and Size-> scroll down to FCIP almost at the bottom of the list.
  • Have you looked at your listings on a mobile device?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply