cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit photos when creating listing

I can't see the large photo to the left for the small photo boxes on the right that I uploaded when creating a listing.  I am unable to rotate, brighten, crop, etc.  I have tried in Chrome, Explorer, and Firefox.  None of them allow the editing to work for me.  It worked up until two days ago, but not now.

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

I am having the same problem. It has been 2 or 3 days. It is really slowing me down. I have to edit the pictures before I do my listing, and even then it is clumsy. I made sure my adobe is up to date and tried other trouble shooting. Would be grateful for some help with this. Thanks.

Kerrie

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Same here.  I've been having issues, off and on, for about a month.  Pics load sideways and when I hit the rotate button, the whole screen freezes, I have to save and continue later.  And even though I can see the pictures in the smaller boxes to the left, when lighlighted, they don't show in the large box.  They do show up correctly in the listing but it is taking way to long to upload, rotate and crop.  I know this is a problem for a lot of sellers because I see listings where the seller wasn't able to figure it out and the pictures in their listing are sideways. It doesn't look very professional but since I know the problem is the loader and not the seller, they get a pass.  Shame on eBay for making us look unprofessional. I still have hope that eBay will get their act together but I probably need a reality check!

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

same exact problem for the last week. I can't zoom in on my photos anymore to see if the are clean and focused. I hope someone is working on this, and today we have the printing postage GLITCH nightmare to piggyback on top of this ongoing issue. this place really needs an overhaul in the technical department. pronto

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

I thought this issue resolved itself, but it only lasted a day, and now it is back. It is weird, some pictures show up in the large box, but most don't. Doing all my editing before hand, makes it take longer. Does anyone else use firefox? That is my browser. Probably not related to the glitch... I'll try to call ebay today about this, if I get any info I will pass it on.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Same problem the rest of you are talking about.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

I updated my browser (Firefox) but it did not help.

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Man - anyone have any luck. This worked fine a few weeks ago and boom - it stopped working. 

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Same Problem!

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

That's just great. <not>. Was going to call eBay on this issue but sounds like this is a community wide problem and not resolved. Again. 

If it helps, I'm using Microsoft Photo which allows you to Edit and modify any photo in almost any imaginable way possible.  It is super user friendly, easy to use and once you get used to all the options you can modify any pic in less than a couple of minutes (many times I can do this in less than a minute b/c once you have been listing for months at a time, taking pictures and modifying is second nature really) .. and ready to upload into eBay very quickly. So, needing to do the editing while listing is #1 fastest, this is the next best #2 method I have found.

I hope this helps at least a few people while we wait for eBay to fix the view.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

I've just gone to edit a photo as I saw it was on its side. But says sorry you cannot edit just delete.

was okay yesterday so why not today.

Wish ebay wouldn't mess around with things.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

I didn't find any solutions to this issue elsewhere, so for anyone still encountering this: Make sure you have your browser zoom set to 100%. For some reason when below 100% ebay's editor has the picture load below the visible window. As soon you as you move the zoom back up to 100%, the editor was back to working with no issues, at least for me.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

resizing the browser to 100% worked for me too!

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Thank You. This worked for me.
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Where are the old listing and revision options BULKSELL SUCKS, can't drag pics

Message 15 of 15
latest reply