cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions About Selling Baseball Cards on ebay

Hello,

I have a fair amount of baseball cards.  For the most part they are modern (1980+).  I am trying to figure out the best way to sell them.  I have tried some different approaches with not much luck, and I am wondering if anyone has any better advice.  So far I have tried to sell by player, where I list several years and manufacturers in a lot of a single player, and I have tried to put "lots" of teams together where I include several years and manufacturers of a specific team like the Phillies or Cubs.  While I have sold a lot on ebay, over 2000 items, I am not selling hardly any baseball cards.  I am not looking to get top dollar, or the lowest price either, just somewhere in the middle.  I list everything as fixed price with the opportunity for best offer.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Questions About Selling Baseball Cards on ebay

Hi! Well i might have a solution to the problems with selling your baseball cards. It's my own new miracle mover for cards that i just want to sell quick with a decent amount of profit. And it is pure magic for  the irritating, overstocked, undervalued card inventory or collection that you are just plain sick of digging through, looking at, finding new price guide values, sorting. Here is your new best friend if you really want to get this done:  MYSELF PACKS and MYSTERY HOT PACKS. These are sold in multiple sports types, any card quantity you'd like (think of how many cards you can comfortably put in business size envelope sent USPS with 1 stamp or .75 upgraded weight stamp). You really should spend some serious time studying this amazing new phenomenon for sports cards. Analyze all the finer details such as how many cards per mystery pack work out best in which circumstances. Be sure you look through every mystery pack style with sold items and sort by ended soonest soyou are able to clearly see, understand the trending patterns well enough to predict the next future trends or better yet, figure out how ypu can be the one who creates those future trends. There is some real opportunity in this, i can guarantee you. MYSTERY BASEBALL PACKS  MYSTERY BASKETBALL PACKS MYSTERY PACK FOOTBALL... HAVE FUN!!!😎

Message 2 of 2
latest reply