cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Panini Prizm football damaged replacement!

Hi, I received a 2020 Panini Prizm Stained Glass Joe Burrow in a group break that has some factory damage on the back but I have no receipt, box, packaging, etc. I would love to get it replaced as it could be a very valuable card but I dont know what to do. The guy that did the break does not have the receipt. Am I able to just get any receipt, box, and packaging for a hobby box and send it in? And if so does anybody know how to find these without dropping almost 2k$ on another hobby box?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I would try contacting Panini and see if they can do anything. Doubtful, being such a high value card, but worth a try. I had a positive dealing with a representative there several years ago and he sent me a better card than I expected. Not sure if randomly sending in something unrelated to the purchase is the way to deal with it.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yeah I already emailed them and told them the truth. I really didn't want to do anything shady but it is just such a nice card to have damaged and lose so much value. You would think with how many group breaks everyone does nowadays they would help you out with such a valuable card when it is a painfully obvious factory defect

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Were they willing to help you out?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

This is an old thread and you might need to send a message directly to the OP to get an answer.

Panini products IMO have taken a big downturn in quality control. I haven't bought a ton of their products this year but lots of flawed cards, rough cut edges, bad centering, surface marks, lines and scratches. I even pulled and Ian Book auto that looks like someone took a ballpoint pen to the back of trying to get it to write. I counted at least seventeen dimples on the back of the card. If this is any indication to how they are running things I would suspect their return department is overloaded.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hey did you ever get an answer on this? Just pulled a $500 Joe Burrow-go figure- from a break and am in the same boat as you 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply