cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modern card sales are skyrocketing

Because folks are home so much, they are turning back to card buying. And the auctions are going crazy. Goldin auctions:  A Trout 1 of 1 2006 Bowman Chrome Prospects refractor autographed: Bidding will START at 1 MILLION.

Lebron James rookie signed card.. 1 of 1: Just sold for 1.8 MILLION. See more at Goldin Auctions.com.   These prices are crazy nuts!!

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

One of the guys was a big Sneaker Dealer in Philly and explained it to me in our LCS. He came in and spent 100k like it was nothing. He was talking about the early Air Jordans and how many he had and was selling and how the others that do the same got on the Zion hype and were all getting into cards. The guy gave me some early insight on Tyler Herro and I made a killing off of his stuff. Its just another group of guys getting into the card market and buying to help drive up the prices due to no supply.

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

I think you nailed it when you said "the Zion Hype". There is an absolute feeding frenzy going on and everybody wants his rookie cards along with Morant, Herro and others. My Target is being staked out by every dealer in town trying to get NBA Hoops. Even a local auctioneer was there trying to buy everything up. 

Message 17 of 17
latest reply