cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The right discussion group for asking questions about baseball cards.. is this it?

Hi, Ebay used to have great discussion boards that were easy to use.   I'm confused as to how to find certain categories.  Right now I have questions about baseball cards.  Is this the right place.  thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The right discussion group for asking questions about baseball cards.. is this it?

I am not sure there is a right place anymore. Changes made in years past have driven all the great sport card enthusiasts away or at least most of them. You can find the old board by clicking on groups and then Ebay categories and scroll down to find it. Unfortunately that old board has become ghost town from its heyday when you could get help very quickly from many knowledgeable people.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The Collectibles & Art category often gets sports cards questions and answers, or depending on the question, can direct you to a more appropriate group or place.

-------------
Posting ID
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Or just ask your question here!

-------------
Posting ID
Message 4 of 4
latest reply