cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xl denham jacket light blue

I have been waiting for this product since 12/26/27.  My account has been charged $34.41 on 12/26/21.  Please respond. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Go to the item in purchase history and look at the tracking if there is any.  What does it say?

If there isn't tracking, and in my opinion, it's way too early, go to the drop down menu of the item and find, I have not received my item.  click on that and see what it says.  it may open a dispute, or it may tell you what date you can.   If you cannot today, go back on  the day says and open it, if need be.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

What do you mean it is to early...  I  ordered the first jacket on 12/26/2021.  That is the date on

my checking account.  The same jacketwith a smaller size. The first jacket was xl.  Then i read

a note that said the sizes run small.  So I ordered another jacket with a larger size 2XL .  Got it ? 

I hope so.  I will wait a little longer but I can't find anything on my ebay account that says the 

order is coming.  There is nothing.  It just went away.  Everything but my money.  

This is the tracking number I wrote down last month.  9405516901604942817

Thanks

Dale

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hey @redfishfinder68. This is a public forum, not eBay customer service so we can't see the details of your order history. You'll need to go to this page and use the options to either contact the seller or file an item not received claim. If you don't see the order on that page then change the filter at the top so it shows the past 60 days of orders.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply