cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usps

i have to tell you i've filed over 100 where's my package claims on behalf of buyers. they barely call back, inform you of anything. you may see the tracking say open case, wait 3 days and what do you have to do? well reopen a case. i had one guy yell at me a package was in a rejected bin in Shrewsbury MA, bother them! the next day the package arrived safely in Dallas TX. i called the guy back, told him my name and asked if he remembered my call. he said he did. so i told him the outcome and do you have anything to say to me or better yet yell at me??? he hung up. for that type of service we get...another shipping rate increase???!!! the audacity of the USPS to raise rates during a pandemic when they're getting triple or more the business they usually get. the others will soon follow. it's price gouging and now i have to raise my rates and others might as well. it trickles down obviously. a pathetic unethical disgusting thing to do. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

usps

@whoohooohyeahdavid wrote:

i called the guy back, told him my name and asked if he remembered my call. he said he did. so i told him the outcome and do you have anything to say to me or better yet yell at me??? he hung up. for that type of service we get...another shipping rate increase???!!!

That person you called back to mock does not get any pay raise, just an increase in work, do you have anything to say to us about that???

Message 2 of 2
latest reply